Thank you for an efficient and friendly service.
Our Clinical Negligence team also have very considerable expertise dealing with other types of brain injuries - both to adults and children. Our high levels of expertise in personal injury claims offer you a greater chance of success if you have suffered a brain or head injury because of medical negligence.
We will conduct your compensation claim with our specialist legal skills. We will also respect and work closely and personally with your family, or other carers. If the patient is incapable of managing his or her own affairs, a family member can be formally appointed as the 'Litigation Friend' in proceedings brought on their behalf.
Examples of brain injuries where clinical negligence may have occurred include:
- problems with intensive care treatment
- inadequate resuscitation at cardiac arrest
- head injuries from a fall in hospital
- anaesthetic complications
- complications of neurosurgical treatment
- failure to diagnose intracranial infections such as meningitis or subdural abscesses
- misdiagnosis/mismanagement of intracerebral bleeding
Child brain injury cases occurring at the time of birth or up to two months afterwards, often referred to as cerebral palsy claims, may be eligible for Legal Aid.
Contact the Clinical Negligence TeamTelephone us on 0844 620 6600
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like us to call you back?
Call us between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or use the enquiry form outside office hours
Or call us on 0844 620 6600