I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to you for everything you have done for me during my claim.
Mrs E Kay
Examples of poor nursing care that can cause the patient to suffer injury include failures to:
- prevent, or properly treat pressure sores
- use bed sides appropriately
- ensure that sufficient support is provided to patients needing to mobilise, or go to the bathroom
- administer the correct medication
- request medical assistance at a time when it should be apparent that this is required
- check correct blood is being administered
- monitor a patient properly, and to record observations correctly
- follow safety procedures intended to protect patients.
The investigation of a nursing care claim will often require advice from a nursing expert to report on the standard of care that has been provided. If this is found to be below an acceptable standard then usually we shall need a further report from an appropriate medical consultant, to advise on the extent of injury that has been caused by that error.
At Blake Lapthorn solicitors we consider every case in detail and, where appropriate, proceed with a claim for compensation for the injury and its financial impact on your life.
Contact the Clinical Negligence team
Telephone us on 0844 620 6600
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like us to call you back?
Call us between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or use the enquiry form outside office hours
Or call us on 0844 620 6600