Back and neck injuries
“Can I say what a great job you have done for me, I am very happy this is now concluded.”
If your back or neck injury has been caused by someone’s else’s negligence, such as the result of a car accident, an incident at work, a sporting incident or as the result of a criminal assault, our Personal Injury team has the skills and experience to ensure you make a successful compensation claim against those responsible.
Our personal injury lawyers are experts in investigating the circumstances that caused your injury and then working with independent medical experts to make sure your compensation claim takes account of any pain and suffering, medical treatments, rehabilitation (such as physiotherapy) and any effect on your social and work life, now and in the future.
BL Claims Solicitors personal injury experts deal with all sorts of back and neck injuries, from minor strains and sprains that keep you off work for a week or so to catastrophic injuries that leave the individual wheelchair bound or needing specialist care in a spinal injuries unit. Whatever your injury, rest assured that BL Claims Solicitors has one of UK’s top personal injury teams that is dedicated to dealing with this type of compensation claim.
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their back and neck injury compensation claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years of experience in winning personal injury compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, which means that BL Claims Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset.
Related Knowledge & Resources
It never fails to amaze me just how selfless people are and that despite serious injury, some individuals go out of their way to help others and remain positive.