BL Claims Solicitors is a part of the Blake Morgan Group along with Blake Morgan LLP, and as such part of one of the country's leading law firms, formed from the 2014 combination of Blake Lapthorn and Morgan Cole LLP.
The opportunity to work for us gives you a wide and varied opportunities to grow your career or a route into either a career in a legal role or one in a business support function.
- Our clients find our personable approach and legal expertise is a key reason for wanting us to handle their claims.
- We offer jobs and careers in a rapidly growing and highly regarded regional and city practice, that recognises the importance of a work/life balance.
- We will offer you competitive terms and conditions and pride ourselves on our well-structured and supported training and development programme, whatever your role.
- We offer multiple options to establish a career with the Blake Morgan Group, whether you are a school leaver, recent graduate or are in another sector but considering a move into law.
- We think we have a lot to offer: a stimulating career in a supportive and friendly environment, whether you are an apprentice, lawyer or other professional who would like to work for a leading law firm.
To find your path, be it through training contracts or work experience, Blake Morgan Group offer a variety of career paths and opportunities to develop:
- Developing our people - we have an extensive range of internal and external training opportunities.
- Graduate programme - Blake Morgan Group are one of the largest firms of solicitors in the south of England and Wales. The wide range of work we undertake provides opportunities to meet the preferences and objectives of almost every trainee.
- Work experience opportunities - we offer a range of opportunities to gain access to a career in the legal sector.
To see a full list of the current vacancies at BL Claims Solicitors please click here.
Want to know more?
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.