Top 7 Vitamins to Help Brain Function
Who are BL Claims Solicitors
BL Claims Solicitors specialise in personal injury, clinical negligence and travel claims, providing our clients with hands-on support, nationally.
We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK and believe in speaking to our clients in jargon-free language and ensuring you're speaking to a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
1. Vitamin B1 is considered the best of all vitamins for the brain, as it works with the brain to produce glucose to help it to not only function properly but also increase memory. Sunflower seeds and wheat bread are great ways to get important vitamins for the brain.
2. Vitamin B3 works to increase the blood flow to the brain. Eating turkey and beans can aid in adding vitamins for the brain to your diet.
3. B6 helps the brain nerve messengers function properly. Bananas and spinach are filled with B6, making it easy to get vitamins for the brain that we need.
4. B12 is a great help for the aging brain. It helps with red blood cell formation to promote healthy brain function. This can be added by eating roast beef or oysters.
5. Vitamin C is one of the best vitamins for the brain because it produces norepinephrine and regulates the neurotransmitters. Eating broccoli and grapefruit is an easy way to get vitamin C.
6. Vitamin D works by helping in the development of the brain, as well as keeping it healthy during aging to keep it from deteriorating. Adding milk and fish are great ways to get more vitamins for the brain.
7. Vitamin E is not the least important of the vitamins for the brain. E is a great vitamin that protects the blood vessels from oxidation to prevent strokes. Foods such as walnuts and asparagus are high in vitamin E.
Partner - Personal Injury Team.
BL Claims Solicitors are here to help
If you would like to talk to someone and discuss a potential claim please call us on 0344 620 6600 anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or if you would prefer you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org