Be Safe on your Motorbike during the Winter
Who are BL Claims Solicitors
BL Claims Solicitors specialise in personal injury, clinical negligence and travel claims, providing our clients with hands-on support, nationally.
We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK and believe in speaking to our clients in jargon-free language and ensuring you're speaking to a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
2. Wear full sleeve high visibility clothing and the more reflective gear a rider can wear all the better to help the motorists see you;
3. Riders should be aware there will be much less grip on the roads during the winter months and you should always ride within your limits to allow more time to get to your destination;
4. Make sure you check your bike regularly, check the oil levels and ensure the water level is topped up if appropriate;
5. Check the chain on the bike for slack or levels of oil on the shaft drives;
6. Ensure the electrics on the bike are working such as indicators and horn;
7. Check the tread on your tyres to ensure as much grip as possible.
Taking extra care on the roads during the winter months will reduce accidents and get you through to the spring in good health!
Senior Legal Executive â€“ Personal Injury team
BL Claims Solicitors are here to help
If you would like to talk to someone and discuss a potential claim please call us on 0344 620 6600 anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or if you would prefer you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org