P&O Cruises celebrates 175th anniversary in style in Southampton
Who are BL Claims Solicitors
BL Claims Solicitors specialise in personal injury, clinical negligence and travel claims, providing our clients with hands-on support, nationally.
We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK and believe in speaking to our clients in jargon-free language and ensuring you're speaking to a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
If you are heading off on a cruise, hopefully to a destination offering calmer weather and plenty of sunshine, here are some tips to stay safe:
1. While you may be heading to the Med, Canaries or perhaps further afield, the English Channel can be very choppy at this time of year. Make sure you are familiar with the ship's safety procedures and avoid moving about the boat, particularly negotiating stairs, during a storm.
2. Pack a sensible pair of shoes for during the day, particularly if you're heading ashore to unfamiliar territory for an excursion.
3. Take out comprehensive cruise travel insurance before you leave.
4. If you are involved in an accident or other incident on board make sure it is fully reported to the ship's staff, take photographs, get full witness details and a copy of any incident report form.
5. Be careful not to accept offers of free onboard credit or other perks while sailing in full and final settlement of a claim. This could prevent you taking action when you return home.
Happy and safe cruising in 2012!
Solicitor - Claims Abroad team
BL Claims Solicitors are here to help
If you would like to talk to someone and discuss a potential claim please call us on 0344 620 6600 anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or if you would prefer you can email us at email@example.com