What to do if you had an accident abroad this summer
Who are BL Claims Solicitors
BL Claims Solicitors specialise in personal injury, clinical negligence and travel claims, providing our clients with hands-on support, nationally.
We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK and believe in speaking to our clients in jargon-free language and ensuring you're speaking to a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
If you were involved in an accident abroad this summer then here is your essential checklist for bringing a claim:-
1. Seek legal advice without delay. The time limit for bringing a claim differs around the world depending on where the accident happened. It can be as little as 90 days so do not delay - seek expert advice today.
2. Do not destroy any documents relating to the holiday, its booking and provided in resort. These could all be relevant to bringing a claim no matter how insignificant they may seem to you.
3. Take photographs of the accident location. If you have already returned home then check through your holiday snaps before you delete them off your digital camera - you may find the accident location inconspicuously lurking in the background.
4. Keep details of any witnesses. While most of the people we become best of friends with on holiday we never see again, your fellow holidaymakers could become the key to a successful claim.
5. Ensure the incident is fully reported. If you forgot to do this while you were in resort then contact the company you travelled with immediately and let them know of the circumstances.
Once you have checked in with your local medical centre for treatment then if you are thinking of making a claim, contact our Claims Abroad team specialists.
BL Claims Solicitors are here to help
If you would like to talk to someone and discuss a potential claim please call us on 0344 620 6600 anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or if you would prefer you can email us at email@example.com