Have your say – NHS Maternity Services Review
Who are BL Claims Solicitors
BL Claims Solicitors specialise in personal injury, clinical negligence and travel claims, providing our clients with hands-on support, nationally.
We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK and believe in speaking to our clients in jargon-free language and ensuring you're speaking to a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
Have you ever wanted to shout from the roof tops about how amazing your experience was or moan about maternity services you received? Now is your chance.
Regional drop in centres are hosting days where you can have your say. The results will be collated and maternity services going forward considered on the basis of comments – yours included! The events are open to healthcare professionals and advisors as well as patients.
It is not often that you get the opportunity to say what you think and know that it will be taken into account when future services are planned. The team who will be undertaking the review do understand that some people may feel nervous about talking of their experiences in such a forum. Please rest assured; rooms will be available so you can discuss privately.
You can also contact the Review team at: firstname.lastname@example.org so you can find out how best to pass on your comments if unable to attend or if you have any questions. Details of the venues, dates and times are included below:
- Friday 7th August, 9am-4.30pm - Morton Park Family & Community Centre, Carlisle
- Thursday 13th August, 10am-8pm - BVSC, The Centre for Voluntary Action, Birmingham
- Tuesday 25th August, 10am-7pm - Acorn Children’s Centre, Taunton
- Wednesday 26th August, 9am-7pm - venue tbc, Plymouth
- Tuesday 1st September, 9am-7pm - St Nicolas Centre, Ipswich
- Wednesday 2nd September, 9am-7pm - The Kings Centre, Norwich
- Friday 4th September, 9am-7pm - venue tbc, St. Albans
- Thursday 17th September, 10am-7pm - venue tbc, Sheffield
- Friday 18th September, 10am-7pm - venue tbc, Manchester
- Monday 21st September, 10am-7pm - venue tbc, East London
- Wednesday 7th October, 10am-7pm - venue tbc, Newcastle
Further information about the purpose of the review and those who will be involved can be found at http://www.england.nhs.uk/2015/04/24/julia-cumberlege/
BL Claims Solicitors are here to help
If you would like to talk to someone and discuss a potential claim please call us on 0344 620 6600 anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or if you would prefer you can email us at email@example.com