“Thank you for all your hard work, kindness and patience during this procedure. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. At every stage you have made matters as easy and comfortable as possible for me to deal with so once again, thank you.”
If you have been involved in an accident that has resulted in an amputation, you may be entitled to compensation if it was the fault of someone else. Our Personal Injury team has lawyers who are experts in dealing with such compensation claims.
Amputations can usually occur in two instances:
- Surgical Amputations - If a body part has been badly damaged in an accident or suffers a serious infection it may need to be surgically amputated as a last resort if it cannot be saved. Amputations can sometimes be necessary after clinical negligence has occurred.
- Traumatic amputations - During a serious accidents a body part may be forcibly detached and this is described as being an amputation caused by trauma. Accidents which sometimes cause amputations can be road accidents, motorcycle accidents, cycling accidents or accidents at work caused by machinery.
BL Claims Solicitors Personal Injury team have the expertise and experience to discuss your situation in jargon-free language and determine if you have a claim for compensation.
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their accident and injury compensation claims because:
- We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK for handling compensation cases
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years of experience in winning personal injury compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, which means that BL Claims Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- We have a specialist team of lawyers dedicated to personal injury cases
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
Contact us today to discuss your potential claim.
0344 620 6600 Would you like us to call you back?
Related Knowledge & Resources
A man was injured after diving into a shallow swimming pool and sustained spinal injuries. This case explored who should be held liable for the injury.
An artist whose finger was severed on a circular saw during a work experience placement is bringing a claim against the company for £280,000.