Cauda equina syndrome
“You gave me confidence for a good outcome. I am glad I found you. ”
Cauda Equina syndrome is a serious condition that can cause extreme lower back pain, numbness, paralysis and bowel or urination problems.
Our Clinical Negligence team has experts in making substantial compensation claims in cases where medical negligence has resulted in the condition becoming worse, usually due to a failure to recognise and treat the condition quickly enough (e.g. by a GP, physiotherapist, or chiropractor) or because of poor treatment by a hospital department or specific doctor.
Our clinical negligence solicitors who specialise in Cauda Equina syndrome work with medical experts to assess your claim and to ensure that it includes compensation for any treatment you may need as well as for any effects on your work or social life.
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their Cauda Equina clinical negligence claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years experience in winning clinical negligence compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to clinical negligence, which means that BL Claims Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
0344 620 6600 Would you like us to call you back?
Related Knowledge & Resources
Clinical negligence is a term used by lawyers. It essentially means that a medical professional has failed to provide a patient with an acceptable standard of care, and that as a result, the patient has suffered additional harm.
Our clinical negligence team agreed settlement of cauda equina syndrome - a spinal cord injury which was caused by delayed diagnosis. Read more about how we successfully assisted Mr E with his claim.
Mr A contacted BL Claims Solicitors as specialist clinical negligence solicitors after a delay in diagnosing cauda equina syndrome. He received a significant settlement for his claim.
Mr T received £800,000 following the failure to diagnose cauda equina syndrome