“I would like to thank you very much for all your help and advice, and for the professional and efficient way that you worked on my case. I am also very grateful to you for explaining the procedures in a way that I could understand.”
Compartment syndrome is a serious condition resulting from excessive bleeding into muscle compartments. It can lead to muscle tissue death, potential amputation and even death.
Our Clinical Negligence team are experts in determining whether compartment syndrome has been caused by an operation or inappropriate medication or made significantly worse by a delay in its diagnosis, leading to a claim for substantial compensation.
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their compartment syndrome compensation claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years experience in winning clinical negligence compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to clinical negligence, which means that BL Claims Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset