Defective or dangerous products
“Thank you so much for all your advice and help. I can now smile again!”
If negligent product design or manufacture results in you being injured, the Consumer Protection Act 1987 entitles you to make a compensation claim against manufactures or importers of such products into the European Union.
Our experienced Personal Injury team has the expertise to deal with a wide range of such cases, whether it’s a defective wheelchair causing an injury or rashes and burns caused by chemicals leaking out of a defective sofa.
Suppliers of potentially dangerous products include:
- High street shops
- Pharmaceutical retailers
- Toy shops
- Hardware stores
- Car and cycle shops
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their defective or dangerous products compensation claim because:
- We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK for handling personal injury compensation cases
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years experience in winning personal injury compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, which means that BL Claims Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- We have a specialist team of lawyers dedicated to personal injury cases
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
Why should you suffer because of injury due to defective and dangerous products which have been made faulty because of negligent design or manufacture? Our team of legal experts are dedicated to winning you the best possible compensation for such injuries that were not your fault.
0344 620 6600 Would you like us to call you back?
Related Knowledge & Resources
After the outbreak of E-Coli infections caused by eating salad leaves. Here is some advice on how you can protect yourself.
EE have today announced they are recalling a number of their Power Bars, for safety reasons.
When a family's dishwasher caught fire and destroyed their house. The family brought a claim against Hotpoint for the smoke inhalation suffered as a result of the fire - here is an overview of the case.
The Claimant was born with a congenital heart defect. It was decided in his early teens to implant a cardiac device as there was a risk of sudden death. Two years later Mr J felt a thumping sensation on the back of his chest.
Client received £9,611 after a faulty clavicle plate was inserted into his shoulder
Irritant Contact Dermatitis Injury to the face resulting from out of date moisturiser bought online