Incorrect X-Ray and Scan interpretations
“I really appreciated your clear and concise explanation, updates and patience. I would recommend you to support any one else in a similar claim. A big thank you. ”
If the results of a scan or X-ray are not correctly interpreted by the clinical staff assessing them, it can lead to serious problems and complications.
For example, fractures or bone fragments can be missed which may lead to more surgery than would normally have been required. More seriously, if a tumour is missed it can lead to the disease spreading and potentially become fatal.
If you have been the victim of incorrect X-ray or scan interpretation, our specialist Clinical Negligence team has the expertise to bring a substantial compensation claim.
As such conditions can be serious, as well as life-threatening in the case of a delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis in cancer cases, it is vital that you get the best possible advice as soon as possible. That’s where our expert Clinical Negligence team come in. We promise to investigate your case thoroughly and make sure that we act quickly to make a delayed diagnosis claim or a misdiagnosis claims so we can get you the compensation you deserve.
We work with independent medical experts to make sure we understand all the implications of the incorrect diagnosis of your X-ray or scan and subsequently make a compensation claim to cater for all possible effects on your life, whether social or work related. Our compensation claim will also cover the costs of further treatment and any specialist equipment or care you may need.
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their incorrect interpretation of X-ray or scan compensation claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years experience in winning clinical negligence compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to clinical negligence, which means that BL Claims Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
0344 620 6600 Would you like us to call you back?
Related Knowledge & Resources
We successfully recovered £40,000.00 following a claim for compensation as a result of personal injury due to clinical negligence which occurred whilst our client was under the care of Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.