Industrial and farming accidents
“Good, clear explanations, I was regularly kept informed of progress in my case.”
If you work in industry or agriculture and have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, our Personal Injury team has the skills you need to make a compensation claim.
Your industrial or farming injury or illness may be due to accidents or incidents such as:
- Accidental exposure to hazardous chemicals in a powder, liquid or gas
- Use of poorly maintain or inappropriate machinery
- Lack of health & safety measures leading to slips, trips or falls
- Electrocution or electric shock due to poor, exposed or unsafe wiring
At BL Claims Solicitors, our experienced personal injury lawyers have specific expertise in dealing with compensation claims for injuries in industrial and farming environments.
When injuries occur, our personal injury specialists work with independent medical experts to ensure your case includes a claim for any pain and suffering associated with your injury as well as for care support, therapies, further medical treatment, personal mobility and appropriate accommodation.
Our compensation claim will also pursue financial recompense for loss of earnings.
If an accident has lead to a fatality, our personal injury lawyers are able to support the deceased person's family and advise on them making a claim for compensation.
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their industrial and farming accident compensation claims because:
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the financial and physical support they need as quickly as possible
- We are accredited members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, confirming our professional standards
- You will discuss your claim with a qualified lawyer right from the outset
0844 620 6600 Would you like us to call you back?
Related Knowledge & Resources
For those who read my blogs and articles, they will know that I am a personal injury lawyer with an avid [personal] interest in farming. So it comes as no surprise that farming accidents affect me deeply.
Three employees have suffered acid burns to their faces whilst working at an International Chemical Company in Southampton.
The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013: Does it really protect workers in personal injury claims?
1 October 2013 saw the introduction of an amendment to health and safety legislation introduced by the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013. Our personal injury team comments on its implications.
Our industrial claims specialists in our Personal Injury team, comment on the Mesothelioma Bill which has recently had its third reading in the House of Lords.
Our client, Mr R, was a farm labourer who had caught his arm in a potato picker in October 2010, who we managed to recover £27,000 plus costs in early 2013.