Ski and snow accidents
“Very helpful, easy to understand and friendly. Pleasure to do deal with. Thank you very much for your help.”
If you have been in a ski or snow accident that has resulted in one or more injuries and it was not your fault, our Travel Claims team has the expertise to give you the best possible advice on making a compensation claim.
Our Travel Claims injury lawyers have a huge amount of experience in making compensation claims for ski and snow accident cases that include broken bones, head injuries and fatal accidents in regions all around the world.
We will work closely with our independent medical experts to assess the extent of your injuries and make a substantial compensation claim based on your pain and suffering, medical needs and the effect on your work and social life.
The BL Claims Travel lawyers will pursue a compensation claim as a result of ski or snow accident if your injuries were the result of:
- Being injured by another skier or snowboarder
- A ski school instructor not giving adequate tuition, or taking you off-piste
- A ski lift that was not properly maintained
- Faulty ski hire equipment
Our clients choose BL Claims Solicitors to handle their ski and snow accident compensation claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field;
- We handle a large number of cases including the most catastrophic of injuries, broken bones, head injuries and fatal accidents from all around the world
- We have a unique team of lawyers who are native in Italian, French, Bulgarian, Spanish and German and qualified in various jurisdictions
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years experience in winning personal injury compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as quickly as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, which means that BL Claims Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the industry
- We have a specialist team of lawyers dedicated to overseas travel claims
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
Ski and snow accident compensation claims should be made as soon as possible. If you were on a package holiday, the claim must be within three years. Claims outside the UK can have much shorter time limits.
0844 620 6600 Would you like us to call you back?
Related Knowledge & Resources
Skiers planning a winter getaway to the slopes are being warned not to try to compensate for a weak pound by skimping on travel insurance.
If you’re going skiing making sure you’re properly covered by insurance and reading the small print to check the policy is right for you is highly important.
Being properly insured is a basic starting point if you are a winter sports traveller. The costs of not being insured can be significant.
It's important to ensure that you have good travel insurance. Whilst some treatment is provided in the EU under the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), that will not repatriate you to the UK or cover the cost of treatment at private hospitals.
Are you aware of these 11 holiday home scams? Our article covers the 11 tips to make sure that you don't lend up losing time or money on a fraudulent holiday home and villa scams.
As you may have seen recently, many celebrities are skiing on a much more competitive level on Chanel 4's reality show 'The Jump.' It appears, however, that the fun and competitive nature of the show has been tarnished with safety concerns.
How will the Brexit vote affect travel claims? Whilst the UK has voted to leave the EU, it is not clear as to what that exit will look like or as to how we will construe the laws that we have adopted over the last 40 years.
Skiing and snow board accidents can cause catastrophic injuries. The manner in which ski accident claims are dealt with vary substantially depending on where and how a claim may be brought.
Our team of experts regularly help people who have had a ski accident due to defective equipment. Read about how we assisted a client with her claim against a tour operator.